Zuma slates Zondo commission into state capture for probing his children’s bank accounts

skimread

Honorary Master
All I ask from you is to have some self respect, for your own sake.
You always make these strange one liner out of context posts. You just come across as trollish. People would respect you more if you take a stance (even if they disagree with it). A stance leads to discussion. This is a discussion forum. Out of context insults just makes threads non constructive.

thechamp

Honorary Master
You always make these strange one liner out of context posts. You just come across as trollish. People would respect you more if you take a stance (even if they disagree with it). A stance leads to discussion. This is a discussion forum. Out of context insults just makes threads non constructive.
I am very nice chap, give it time, I will grow on you.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
This.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
No power. Who would openly attack and intimidate a judge and judiciary. Yet The ANC doesn't defend the judge or judiciary.

If an ordinary citizen did that, the police would arrest you.
What's the charge for attacking a judge outside court? The judge is a citizen like anyone else.

It's a commission, not a court that's in session. There's a difference...

upup

Executive Member
Mr Zondo, there is a person called mr Ace, he also have children, but with him, you can also look under his bed.