Zuma slates Zondo commission into state capture for probing his children’s bank accounts

Solarion

Honorary Master
The thing is these idiots are too dumb to see it .....

View attachment 934994
They see it but they are so desperate that they think that if they support the corrupt that they will be rewarded with food, housing and jobs. These are what you call professional hustlers and there are millions of them. They will sing and dance(loot, burn and pillage if necessary) and put on whatever performance you ask them to so long as their is a chance for a handout.

They are all being used. They know it and they don't even care.

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
If only one could do a decent search for 2016 when Mkhwebane was appointed...
IIRC, he merely gave her benefit of the doubt and slated those writing her off before she even spent an hour in office. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion. She has since peed on that trust and the man wrote her off accordingly.

ponder

Honorary Master
IIRC, he merely gave her benefit of the doubt and slated those writing her off before she even spent an hour in office. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion. She has since peed on that trust and the man wrote her off accordingly.
Same as when zuma was punted for president, we knew where that was gonna go...

If I recall correctly he accused the people of the normal fake zuma puppet hysteria wrt the PP. We knew she was in the state security agency and we knew that entire organisation was populated with zuma agents and there's still plenty of them there till this day as you simply cannot fire them.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Same as when zuma was punted for president, we knew where that was gonna go...

If I recall correctly he accused the people of the normal fake zuma puppet hysteria wrt the PP. We knew she was in the state security agency and we knew that entire organisation was populated with zuma agents and there's still plenty of them there till this day as you simply cannot fire them.
The same hysteria there was when CJ Mogoeng was appointed, remember?

What proof did you and the DA have that she should not be appointed in the position?

R13...

Honorary Master
Yes but they are also investigating her.
Being dead is no excuse,
"Once they figure a way to work a dead horse, we'll be next. Likely I'll be the first too. 'Edd,' they'll say, 'dying's no excuse for laying down no more, so get on up and take this spear, you've got first watch tonight.' Well, I shouldn't be so gloomy. Might be I'll die before they work it out."

ponder

Honorary Master
The same hysteria there was when CJ Mogoeng was appointed, remember?

What proof did you and the DA have that she should not be appointed in the position?
I never had issues with mogoeng besides his sexist rulings wrt rape victims.

The PP we all knew was part of the state security agency which was full off zuma cadres and should never have even been short listed.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I never had issues with mogoeng besides his sexist rulings wrt rape victims.

The PP we all knew was part of the state security agency which was full off zuma cadres and should never have even been short listed.
So being in the SSA is now a crime? Or what does that have to do with anything? Was she supposed to be disqualified simply because she worked for the SSA? All people who once worked for the SSA should be disqualified from holding public office?