Zuma slates Zondo commission into state capture for probing his children’s bank accounts

ponder

Honorary Master
So being in the SSA is now a crime? Or what does that have to do with anything? Was she supposed to be disqualified simply because she worked for the SSA? All people who once worked for the SSA should be disqualified from holding public office?
We all knew the ssa was full of zuma pawns, but that seems to be fine and we should overlook that. Had she been interviewed by the jsc like judges are we would also have known her legal knowledge is severely lacking. It will eventually all come out...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
It was, "State Capture" commission.
Media calls it that. Masina is trying hard to subvert the work of the commission. He knows well his lackeys will latch onto the tweet. It's political ping pong.

In full, The commission is called The Judicial Commission of Inquiry into allegations of State Capture, Corruption and Fraud in the public sector including organs of state. It covers more than the Gupta crimes (Bosasa amongst others). I don't know if it covers Malema's time in Limpopo or if someone submitted something anonymously.

Edited:

Excalibur

Expert Member
In full, it's called The Judicial Commission of Inquiry into allegations of State Capture, Corruption and Fraud in the public sector including organs of state. It covers more than the Gupta crimes (Bosasa amongst others). I don't know if it covers Malema's time in Limpopo or if someone submitted something anonymously.
They are pushing it with Malema and it will increase the calls for other older issues to be included for fairness.

R13...

Honorary Master
They are pushing it with Malema and it will increase the calls for other older issues to be included for fairness.
Well the corrupt fightback forces have been wanting to include the Ruperts as a diversion. Why are they objecting to Malema when they had no issue with Bosasa? The commission is completing it's work soon so, no time for them to divert now.

I think getting the like of Malema to testify is a waste of time. They'll just go full Zuma with conspiracy theories and nonsense. Better just prosecute his behind.

surface

Executive Member
Media calls it that. Masina is trying hard to subvert the work of the commission. He knows well his lackeys will latch onto the tweet. It's political ping pong.

In full, The commission is called The Judicial Commission of Inquiry into allegations of State Capture, Corruption and Fraud in the public sector including organs of state. It covers more than the Gupta crimes (Bosasa amongst others). I don't know if it covers Malema's time in Limpopo or if someone submitted something anonymously.

Edited:
TOR 1.1 through to 1.9, it does mention Guptas in most of the points though. Not sure if this is the same document.

Excalibur

Expert Member
Well the corrupt fightback forces have been wanting to include the Ruperts as a diversion. Why are they objecting to Malema when they had no issue with Bosasa? The commission is completing it's work soon so, no time for them to divert now.

I think getting the like of Malema to testify is a waste of time. They'll just go full Zuma with conspiracy theories and nonsense. Better just prosecute his behind.
Because Bosasa issue is from the same era as the Guptas state capture issue.

surface

Executive Member

In my opinion, malema is a petty thief who tried to cash-in as he knew Zuptas have the major attention and they should pursue that line later on.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Any normal SA citizen would have been worried at this stage but I guess not the corrupt Jacob Zuma, former "president" over there. LOL! :laugh:

R13...

Honorary Master
Because Bosasa issue is from the same era as the Guptas state capture issue.
The Watsons were fleecing the state long before Zuma was elected president. The case with Mti and co. is from back when he was commissioner which I think was during Mbeki's days. Not sure what you're on about on the timelines.

Excalibur

Expert Member
The Watsons were fleecing the state long before Zuma was elected president. The case with Mti and co. is from back when he was commissioner which I think was during Mbeki's days. Not sure what you're on about on the timelines.
The issue was reached a climax and got exposed during the state capture era, the Guptas were here in the 90s.