Zuma will be out early – Report

RVQ

Expert Member
So, in a nut shell; the ANC just needs to remove Zuma next year and 2019 will see them with a majority vote again?

Well as they see it, remove Zuma ANC wins again but they may not get that outcome as easy as they think. Both leading candidates are tainted and one year is not enough to change the minds of those thrown into poverty by Zupta's decisions especially when they using billions to save SOE's instead of improving the lives of the people they swore to help...

RVQ

Expert Member
Why do you think they all bought properties in Dubai? Moving money and other assets to Dubai?

UAE is not a safe haven if the West goes after them. North Korea, Cuba, ... are places they might be safe.

yebocan

Honorary Master
The ANC youth league in KZN, who pretty much determines the outcome of all party decisions, already made it clear that there will be no other candidate than NDZ. They have already made up their decision that she will be elected party president come December and followed by country president after that. Like they said, the rest of the country will toe the lines. I am pretty sure that there will be no candidate standing against NDZ and she will indeed become party and then country president.

uhmm,since when?

Acid0

Expert Member
This is like aliens and ghosts.... I will only believe it when I can actually see it.
They have buttered us up from last year that Zumotello will be out soon...... yes we are still waiting.

Why would people vote out the man that brings the bacon home..... No offence to the majority of ANC voters but they have no clu how much money is wasted and how much they could have already had by now, as far as they are concerned the white man steal their money everyday and will bring Apartheid back the minute the ANC loses. So bailing out SAA eskom Telkom and all the other SOE doed not make one difference in the voters life in the township.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
No offence to the majority of ANC voters but they have no clue how much money is wasted and how much they could have already had by now
ftfy ;)

and I disagree, offence to them! They should all be ashamed of their stupidity and ignorance, the vast sums that have been squandered could already have made free tertiary education a reality, but no, let's rather run wild in the streets chanting fees must fall than stop the thieves from stealing the money that could pay for it many times over ... :mad:

Adrianax

Banned
uhmm,since when?

It has been an influential player in the party for many years. They do determine the outcome of all ANC decisions. They are the dominating faction and other provinces simply toe the line. You can say whatever you want, but you will see their influence, once again this December and then heading up to 2019 elections.

Priapus

Executive Member
Well as they see it, remove Zuma ANC wins again but they may not get that outcome as easy as they think. Both leading candidates are tainted and one year is not enough to change the minds of those thrown into poverty by Zupta's decisions especially when they using billions to save SOE's instead of improving the lives of the people they swore to help...

The issue, is that majority of the ANC voter base, do not care about billions wasted - hell, I'll even bet that they don't even know what is happening, outside of their own townships nor, care. As far as they are concerned, the ANC gives them their social grant, each month and whatever, little else; all of which, will vanish as soon as they stop voting ANC. I believe it's that simple, in their minds.

yebocan

Honorary Master
The issue, is that majority of the ANC voter base, do not care about billions wasted - hell, I'll even bet that they don't even know what is happening, outside of their own townships nor, care. As far as they are concerned, the ANC gives them their social grant, each month and whatever, little else; all of which, will vanish as soon as they stop voting ANC. I believe it's that simple, in their minds.

to the masses, their lives are still way off better than before 1994...long as education is not improved, we will set with such mindsets.

Priapus

Executive Member
to the masses, their lives are still way off better than before 1994...long as education is not improved, we will set with such mindsets.

Well, we will see how it pans out in 2019. I believe that if the ANC maintain 55% or more - then, we are done. It would prove, that no matter what the ANC do; they will always maintain power in this country.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
Well, we will see how it pans out in 2019. I believe that if the ANC maintain 55% or more - then, we are done. It would prove, that no matter what the ANC do; they will always maintain power in this country.

Be prepared for disappointment .

The disappointment on how blind ANC followers can be. That easy grant money is what keeps the ANC in power. All these junk status , e-tolls, joblosses Guptas etc is not their problem. Legacy of apartheid like the ANC tells them...

Tikkop

Until the fat lady sings, I will consider any news of Zuma's early departure as fake news.

Zuma is a proud man, and right now he is considering his legacy. So, I don't think he will go gently into that good night.

Adrianax

Banned
Zuma ain't going nowhere. There is now an in-fight in the ANC again as the youth league of Mpumalanga are taking on the Youth League in KZN for their comments. The two different factions don't even realize they want the same thing. The one does not even know the other tried to bulls**t the people who almost believed them, of which were many based here on this forum. Let's leave them to themselves to sort this out.

Swa

Honorary Master
It has been an influential player in the party for many years. They do determine the outcome of all ANC decisions. They are the dominating faction and other provinces simply toe the line. You can say whatever you want, but you will see their influence, once again this December and then heading up to 2019 elections.
You clearly haven't heard about the ANCWL.

A lot of those masses weren't here before 1994's open border policy.

Adrianax

Banned
You clearly haven't heard about the ANCWL.

The ANCWL is not a proper woman-run organization. It is in fact a bunch of Gupta-stooge men who runs it with Dlamini fronting as the 'women'. I highly doubt there even exists such organization.

Swa

Honorary Master
The ANCWL is not a proper woman-run organization. It is in fact a bunch of Gupta-stooge men who runs it with Dlamini fronting as the 'women'. I highly doubt there even exists such organization.
Exactly. That's why they backed Showerhead in everything even after the rape allegations.

KleinBoontjie

Honorary Master
This talk of him going out early, is just a distraction. This idiot is going nowhere

Swa

Honorary Master
You think Mugaap won the last two elections?