Zuma's presidency was a total disaster – Trevor Manuel

Devviem

Expert Member
Ag nice!

Mr Big Mouth all of a sudden! You were part of this disaster you moron!

You did not say a single word about Disaster Zuma when YOU served under him!

Please just shut up you traitor!

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/zumas-presidency-was-a-total-disaster-trevor-manuel-20180516

The presidency of Jacob Zuma was a total disaster for South Africa, former finance minister Trevor Manuel said on Wednesday night.

"I make no apologies for sharing my view that the presidency of Jacob Zuma was a total disaster for South Africa," said Manuel.
The ANC has been a total disaster for South Africa, why do we think this disaster is going to stop just because Rama-pausa is in power.

Devviem

Expert Member
The ANC has been a total disaster for South Africa, why do we think this disaster is going to stop just because Rama-pausa is in power.
The funny thing is we all knew from the very start they were going the fckup South-Africa.
Even more funny is that they are surprised by their failure and still want to blame Apartheid for this!

The funny thing is we all knew from the very start they were going the fckup South-Africa.
Even more funny is that they are surprised by their failure and still want to blame Apartheid for this!
It is clear that this would happen when 60 - 70 percent of people in a country vote as a matter of principle, without having any consideration on how good or bad the party is making the country.

Tman*

Expert Member
Ag nice!

Mr Big Mouth all of a sudden! You were part of this disaster you moron!

You did not say a single word about Disaster Zuma when YOU served under him!

Please just shut up you traitor!
I would say he was one of few that had the guts to be vocal to a certain extent during JZ's term, and that got him fired and charged by the NPA ultimately.

I can imagine its a tough place to be in. Do you open your mouth & lose your job, or do you try to bite your tongue and try to make a difference in the background?

Not necessarily a fan of Trevor, but I think he did more than Dlamini, Van Rooyen, Brown, etc

Devviem

Expert Member
I would say he was one of few that had the guts to be vocal to a certain extent during JZ's term, and that got him fired and charged by the NPA ultimately.

I can imagine its a tough place to be in. Do you open your mouth & lose your job, or do you try to bite your tongue and try to make a difference in the background?

Not necessarily a fan of Trevor, but I think he did more than Dlamini, Van Rooyen, Brown, etc
If only if he was as vocal then as he is now...

Honestly, I really liked the guy and believed in his integrity. The fact that he kept quiet for so long really showed me the person he truly is. A spineless and very useless ANC comrade! Period!

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Don't care for anything an ANC member says about the Zuma presidency. They were complicit. They enabled and defended him and dare I say some even profited from his criminal reign.

They can all take a hike.

ForceFate

Executive Member
Weren't you "too young" then? Or is that invoked when it's expedient? Or by "we all knew" refers to party the household voted for?

Devviem

Expert Member
Weren't you "too young" then? Or is that invoked when it's expedient? Or by "we all knew" refers to party the household voted for?
Nothing to do with that.

Are you even surprised by the state the ANC got the country in? Did you help the ANC fckup the country by voting for them?

Did you only wake-up to the truth when it started to affect your life directly?

Loads of people told the ANC government over a period of 20+ years that they are doing it WRONG! These people were called all kinds of names and most specifically "racists!"

LOADS on LOADS of people tried to talk sense to the masses, warning them against voting for the ANC, showing out their thieving and corruption!. These people were called racist and anti-revolutionary. They were accused of longing for "the golden old days". I very much believe this was your household's opinion....

Well sorry to say, the "racists" and "anti-revolutionaries" was right! The ANC did fck up the country as predicted and they fcked it up GOOD.

Last edited:

ForceFate

Executive Member
Nothing to do with that.

Are you even surprised by the state the ANC got the country in? Did you help the ANC fckup the country by voting for them?

Did you only wake-up to the truth when it started to affect your life directly?
Straw man...

Stay on topic please.

Loads of people told the ANC government over a period of 20+ years that they are doing it WRONG! These people were called all kinds of names and most specifically "racists!"

LOADS on LOADS of people tried to talk sense to the masses, warning them against voting for the ANC, showing out their thieving and corruption!. These people were called racist and anti-revolutionary. They were accused of longing for "the golden old days". I very much believe this was your household's opinion....

Well sorry to say, the "racists" and "anti-revolutionaries" was right! The ANC did fck up the country as predicted and they fcked it up GOOD.
I just wanted to know what you meant by "we all knew". Whether it was used literally.

Devviem

Expert Member
Straw man...

Stay on topic please.

I just wanted to know what you meant by "we all knew". Whether it was used literally.
"We" are the open minded patriots that wanted a better S.A for everyone. "We" were the loads on loads of people who warned to ANC and the masses but got called all kinds of names for trying to help!
So yes, it was used literally. "We", in this regards, is the collective for people who knew the ANC is going to fckup the country!

As for the strawman accusation:

Please practice what you preach!

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Good.. say it to all the ANC voters. Coming from ANC. But we all knew it for years...

BUT Lip Service again... no action.

Freaking jail time for these corrupt people. Then I would be impressed.

edit: Set an example that corruption WILL give you jail time. As long as corruption gets you more money with no worries.. ANC and co can fly a kite.

Last edited:

Devviem

Expert Member
Straw man...

Stay on topic please.

So let me ask you this:
Did you vote for the ANC when JZ was their candidate for president?

I never voted for the ANC. My 1st and 2nd vote went to the D.A, after that I didn't bother to go vote anymore.

Last edited:

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Don't think he cares about anyone's view here.

This seems to be electioneering to regain the lost ANC votes under Zuma...