• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Zuma's presidency was a total disaster – Trevor Manuel

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Well not working is relative. Yes, the country is messed up thanks to the ANC, but a large percentage of SA (those that are willing to work towards that anyway) has it better than our parents had it, not only better, but way better.
If you have the shortest of short term outlooks maybe, but what about the next generation and the next? Look at Zimbabwe for guidance to see what I mean..

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Julius is the one person who hates white people enough and what apartheid did to black people to take seriously when he says something like that.

Maybe it is just me.
But Apartheid wasn't a crime against humanity so you have nothing to worry about if the inverse happens... :whistling:

Knyro

Honorary Master
It is called a nation state:
/snip
OR

They could have just pissed off out of Africa if they didn't want to be around black people.

Imagine going to Asia and pulling BS like "Asians must go live somewhere else away from me. Oh btw I'm staying here though!".

'Tsek!

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Aren't disasters normally things you cannot foresee and are mostly powerless against?

Not something you consciously choose to vote into the highest position in the land, TWICE, and then refuse to reprimand when it drags the entire country to hell.

OR

They could have just pissed off out of Africa if they didn't want to be around black people.

Imagine going to Asia and pulling BS like "Asians must go live somewhere else away from me!".

'Tsek!
They should have pissed off back to Bop if they did not like black people... OH no wait they couldn't

ForceFate

Honorary Master
It is called a nation state:

Separate nation states for black and white people, with distribution of resources (such as mines/ farmland) distributed according to population size of each state. Allow for a 20 year cross over time where people living in each state have full dual citizenship of each state so that you avoid what happened with India and Pakistan.

Of course that would require impossible things like: rich white people weaning themselves off cheap black labour and black people not having the taxes of white people to sponge off.
:crylaugh:

konfab

Honorary Master
Care to explain?

Please tell me which points you disagree with
1) Most White people on average are significantly richer than black people.
2) Most Black people on average are significantly poorer than white people.
3) The county has progressive taxation that targets rich people. Such that the rich pay a larger amount than the poor.
Whos-paying-tax-2.png
https://businesstech.co.za/news/finance/207631/this-is-who-is-paying-south-africas-tax/
4) The country has a social grant system and a welfare state that targets poor people.

If you don't disagree with the previous 5 points, then you have to conclude :
The people paying taxes are mainly white because they target the rich (1,3).
The people on the receiving end of the welfare system are mainly black because the system is targeted towards poor people (2,4).

Cr419

Executive Member
Julius is the one person who hates white people enough and what apartheid did to black people to take seriously when he says something like that.

Maybe it is just me.
Basically when it suits you? Got it. Julius is a racist moron who would say anything to get at people, even his own when it suits him.

If you have the shortest of short term outlooks maybe, but what about the next generation and the next? Look at Zimbabwe for guidance to see what I mean..
Well, working better for more doesn't mean it's perfect, far from. Just giving you some perspective.

Solarion

Honorary Master
It became apparent after the rape scandal that Zuma was going to cause problems. That was when they should have nipped this in the bud and gotten rid of him.

Zuma was like an abusive husband; with every punch you make excuses and say it will be better next time, it won't happen again.