New profile posts

I have lost my phone and I need to do a SIM swap in order to port my number to new network as I had no luck when going into store to block my number and then have them provide me with new SIM so I can keep my old number (SIM swapping ) a simple thing they wouldn't do as he number was still active at time. I don't see myself going back to store as number is now currently not ringing anymore. Please help me
Hey i was at fnb nongoma branch they did'nt help me on my problem since i requested to cancel the sim connect and bring my 0718117912 since you phoned me around 10:30 today they said to me they cannot help me while I don't have a account with them so now I don't know what to do please help me to port my tn number back
NeonNinja
NeonNinja
Who should help you again?
hi sand man i have read one of your previous posts about using a ftth with the tp link archer d9 can you tell me how to set it up ? please help.
On 16 April received a call from Ram company in respect of my cellphone delivery that will happen on the 17 April in the morning I advised the lady that I have an appointment in Victoria hospital at 9 can't they change the date she said no she will ask a guy who does delivery in wynberg to do it at 10.i advised the lady that I won't be there the whole day I need to go back to work she said no it will be done at 10 in
Can you assist with blocking of stolen phone?
Cell_C
Cell_C
Hi jakkieblom

Thanks for reaching out!

Please provide us with the IMEI number of the stolen device, the cellphone number in question and your contact number.

^SM
I am Elena jessi, I have approximately 3.5 years of experience in Software Testing at Mindmajix Technologies. It is rightly said "Knowledge is of no use unless you put into practice.
Anyone around Sandton, Morningside, Rivonia, Sandringham, Glenhazel looking for good quality green contact me on Blackexcellence92@gmail.com✌