New profile posts

Major Incidents occur on a daily basis across all industry types. IoT provides an innovative platform enabling a consistent workflow process which will handle major incidents in a manner that reduces their adverse consequences.
Hi, Please send me latest update for Hisense HE50A6100UWTS\S2Z1 - have tried downloading from hisense.co.za/software - bin file does not work. Also where can I get a new remote for my TV. Tv is a few months old.
Hi. if you want 36 HRS trial iptv account let me know please. i can get for you. included supertsports. kind regards
C
Christo4
Yes thank you, will appreciate it.
Hi. Sorry MB banned my IPTV account so I have to send you PM via this account. if you want trial IPTV account let me know. I can get one for you..You can test 36 hours and yes there are French and Portuguese Channels are available. Let me know. Kind regards
Hi.I have seen you post on having RPE material.could I possibly get in communication with you?I have been wanting to take the introduction to financial markets exams and the equity markets exam.
The net-zero energy balance is most attractive with alternate sources for the scare resource of planet earth : and that which is the primary essential : WATER