From 1 January 2012 MWEB Business will be implementing the following uncapped, unshaped ADSL price cuts (data-only business accounts):
- 384kbps pricing reduced from R499 to R465 per month;
- 1024kbps pricing reduced from R999 to R986 per month;
- 10Mbps pricing reduced from R4999 to R3811 per month (incorrectly communicated as R3864).
MWEB Business’ head of products Kris Desmet confirmed that the company’s one-price uncapped ADSL subscribers – who get both their ADSL access line and data accounts from MWEB Business – will enjoy the same price cuts as the data-only subscribers.
The bundled uncapped, unshaped ADSL rates will be as follows from 1 January 2012:
- 394kbps price reduced from R629 to R595;
- 1024kbps price reduced from R1,288 to R1,275.
MWEB Business pointed out that the price adjustment will reflect on subscribers’ January bill.