@lantic has launched an uncapped ADSL bolt-on promotion, giving new subscribers free access to the service in July and August.
The ADSL uncapped bolt-on service is an add-on to existing @lantic capped ADSL service, and offers uncapped access from 6PM to 6AM daily and open all day over weekends (excluding public holidays).
“In other words, any @lantic customer with an existing capped ADSL product can now get the ADSL uncapped ADSL Bolt-On for only R59 per month extra to their existing subscription,” the company explained.
The service is available on a month-to-month basis, and the promotion is running from 1 July 2012 to 31 August 2012.
Billing for new subscribers will start on 1 September 2012.
In a related promotion Openweb has cut the price of its “after hours uncapped, unshaped” ADSL products.
“Our After Hours Uncapped Unshaped accounts are made for our heavy downloaders and gamers. During the day your speed is enough to browse, e-mail and perform daily tasks. After Hours, we open up the floodgates, and allow for unshaped access without any speed limits,” explained Openweb.
The new pricing for Openweb’s after-hours uncapped ADSL service is:
- 1Mbps After Hours Uncapped Unshaped (256kbps daytime) – R299 (new service)
- 4Mbps After Hours Uncapped Unshaped (256kbps daytime) – R589 (normal Price: R889)
- 10Mbps After Hours Uncapped Unshaped (256kbps daytime) – R879 (normal Price: R1399)
Openweb has also cut the price of its standard uncapped accounts.
- 384k Uncapped – R139pm (Normal Price: R219pm)
- 1Mb Uncapped – R149pm (Normal Price: R229pm)
- 4Mb Uncapped – R389pm (Normal Price: R539pm)
- 10Mb Uncapped – R799pm (Normal Price: R1999pm)