MyBroadband has received MTN’s Black Friday 2018 “Mega Deals” brochure, detailing what the operator will offer as part of the sale period.
The document stated that the deals will be available from 23-26 November, and that customers will also receive a 12-month MTN Entertainment Pass when they sign up or upgrade during the sale.
The MTN Entertainment Pass gives customers on selected price plans access to Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, YouTube, Deezer, Simfy Africa, DStv Now and ShowMax for free.
This pass includes data for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and YouTube usage.
Customers will also receive 20GB of free anytime data – once-off – valid for 30 days, when signing up for a My MTNChoice data price plan.
On offer is a range of data deals and smartphone contracts, including a My MTNChoice 50GB data contract that provides 100GB of anytime data and 100GB of Night Express data for R999 per month.
A selection of MTN’s Black Friday 2018 deals are listed below.
- My MTNChoice 5GB (10GB + 10GB) – R199 x 24
- My MTNChoice 10GB (20GB + 20GB) – R299 x 24
- My MTNChoice 20GB (40GB + 40GB) – R499 x 24
- My MTNChoice 30GB (60GB + 60GB) – R699 x 24
- My MTNChoice 50GB (100GB + 100GB) – R999 x 24
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S8 on Made for Me M – R549 x 24
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Made for Me M – R649 x 24
- Nokia 1 + Nokia 1 on Made For Me M – R299 x 24
Huawei P Smart
- Huawei P Smart on Made for Me M – R299 x 24