Pick n Pay has launched its first weekly Black November deals for its online customers across Gauteng and the Western Cape in the lead-up to Black Friday on 29 November.
These Black November deals will go live on Pick n Pay’s online shop every Monday at 07:00 and will be valid for seven days or until stocks last.
The deals will offer up to 50% off across various categories including groceries, appliances, electronics, wine and liquor, household items, and baby essentials.
Here are some of the prominent Pick n Pay Black November deals on offer:
- 50% off the Russell Hobbs 36L Microwave/Grill, Silver Mirror Finish – was R1,999, now R999
- Hisense 16kg Top Loader (Silver) is now R3,999, down from R5,999 (R2,000 saving)
- Big Jim T-Rex Storage Box (140L) for R159 (down 45% from R289).
- Finish Dishwasher Regular Tablets (56s) will cost R300 for two, meaning that customers will pay R150 per pack instead of R219.
- Pampers Active Baby nappies will cost R170 per pack (down 27% from R233).
- A case of six 300ml cans of Coca-cola Regular, Fanta, Sparletta or Sprite and more varieties, will cost R38 (down 34% from 58).
- A case of Coca-cola Zero or Light will also be marked down 35% to R34 per case of six.
High Black Friday traffic expected
Pick n Pay retail marketing executive John Bradshaw said that their website reported high levels of traffic during November last year.
“Many customers signed up for our Black Friday emailer ahead of the time and logged onto the website minutes before new deals launched,” said Bradshaw.
“Customers really enjoyed the opportunity to shop for different products throughout the month and not just on one day.”
He said that due to last year’s popularity, they’ve put extra measures in place to serve as many customers as quickly as possible.
Pick n Pay improves online delivery
Pick n Pay’s online delivery capacity has been ramped up to avoid any delays in customers getting their items.
Black November saver delivery slots are available at a discounted rate and the customer’s order will be delivered during the day on their selected date.
Should customers prefer to know when their order will arrive, they can still select from the typical morning or afternoon delivery slots.
“We wanted to make it easy and accessible for our customers to get great deals on their favourite or most wanted items ahead of Black Friday,” said Bradshaw.
The PnP Black November online deals will run weekly from 4 – 25 November 2019 and are exclusive to online Western Cape and Gauteng customers.