MyBroadband has launched the latest version of its Android Speed Test App, which includes numerous improvements and additional features.
MyBroadband’s Speed Test App is free to download and use, is ad-free, and allows users to test the download speed, upload speed, and latency of their connection.
The app also provides a map of where users conduct their tests, and makes it possible to record and export the speed test results.
The latest version of the app has numerous improvements, including:
- Automated server selection.
- Signal strength indicator and signal strength monitoring.
- Easy way to clear all test results.
Your results make a difference by providing operators with valuable insight into their network performance and where they can improve.
Free on MTN
More great news is that MTN has zero-rated data used by the MyBroadband Speed Test App while testing, and many other operators have indicated they will do the same.
An announcement regarding all the operators who have zero-rated MyBroadband Speed Test App data will be made soon.
- Download the new MyBroadband Android Speed Test App here
- Download the MyBroadband iOS Speed Test App here