MyBroadband is giving away prizes worth R5,000 to encourage you to do a speed test and rate the service you receive from your ISP.
MyBroadband’s speed test platform allows you to test your Internet connection’s download speed, upload speed, and latency.
After the speed test is completed you can also rate your ISP. These ratings are then used to compile monthly and quarterly reports which rank South African Internet service providers.
To ensure a neutral testing environment, MyBroadband’s speed test servers are hosted in Teraco’s vendor-neutral data centres.
Through NAPAfrica, all network operators present at its peering points are provided with a free 10Gbps connection to MyBroadband’s speed test platform.
Test your speed and win
MyBroadband is giving away prizes worth R5,000 to encourage you to do a speed test. To stand a chance to win one of these great prizes, here is what you should do:
- Test your speed here: MyBroadband Speed Test or Speedtest.co.za
- Rate your ISP after the speed test is complete
- Post your speed test results here: Giveaway entry
Bonus Entry (You can win an Amazon Kindle):
- Test your ISP speed over Wi-Fi (not your mobile network) using the MyBroadband Speed Test App on your smartphone
- Post a screenshot of the test and ISP rating here
The giveaway will run until Friday 21 February 2020, and the winners will be announced shortly afterwards.