Walt Disney has launched its first multi-sport direct-to-consumer premium subscription streaming service – ESPN+.
“ESPN+ delivers thousands of live sports events, exclusive original series, films and studio shows, plus unmatched an on-demand library,” said ESPN.
The service is available in the ESPN App, it added.
“As part of a subscription to ESPN+, fans will receive app and streaming experience enhancements,” it said.
- 7-day free trial, followed by a subscription fee of $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year.
- HD, 60fps stream quality.
- Live pause, rewind, and restart functionality.
- Limited advertising – no display ads and no pre-roll ads within video content.
- Subscribe to additional premium streaming services like MLB.TV.
The ESPN app with ESPN+ is available on the Amazon Fire TV, Apple iPhone and iPads, Apple TV, Android smartphones, Android TV, and Chromecast.