MultiChoice has announced that two new versions of its DStv Now app have been released, one for the Xbox One and another for Hisense TVs.
“Usage of DStv Now is increasing rapidly with more than two million plays of live and Catch Up content per week,” MultiChoice said in a statement.
Dedicated DStv Now apps are now available on Xbox One S, Xbox One, and Xbox One X gaming consoles in addition to Hisense smart TVs (2018 and newer models).
The DStv Now app is now available on the following devices:
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
- Hisense smart TVs (selected models from 2018)
- Samsung smart TVs (selected models from 2015 onwards)
- LG smart TVs (models running webOS 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0)
- Apple TV (4th gen and up)
- Media players running Android TV (Google-certified devices only)
Accessing the DStv Now service requires an active Internet connection in addition to the account details for your existing DStv subscription.