MTN South Africa has appointed five new members to its executive team.
The company said the appointments aim to increase operational efficiency, and bring greater skills and experience.
The five MTN executives are:
- Marco Gagiano – Executive for Customer Value Management
- Nico Eskes – Head of Business Process Transformation
- Philip Besimiire – Executive for Regional Operations
- Mapula Bodibe – Executive for Consumer Business Unit
- Nico Jacobs – Executive for Sales and Distribution
“We are pleased and emboldened by the calibre of people we are bringing on board to bolster our management team,” said MTN South Africa COO Enzo Scarcella.