Former Dimension Data CEO Brett Dawson has invested in a number of startups which are focused on fourth industrial revolution technologies.
Through his investment incubator platform Campan, Dawson has invested in early-stage startups which he said have the potential to redefine their industries.
“Campan is a vehicle through which I can live out my passion for enabling new companies that use technology as an engine to make substantial positive differences in terms of industry and process,” said Dawson.
The startups which Campan has invested in include:
- BrandHubb – Revolutionising how consumers interact with the brands they love.
- Fourex – Makes fast and efficient forex its primary objective.
- Free2Cycle – Reimagining the cycling commuter business model.
- Ubusha Technologies – South Africa’s leading identity governance and privileged account management solutions provider.
- Wrapistry – Provides the ultimate gifting experience.
Dawson said his vision for Campan is to become a leading incubation platform that nurtures emerging businesses to make a difference in society.