MyBroadband’s new online talk show – What’s Next with Aki Anastasiou – is a big hit, with over 100,000 views in the first two weeks.
The show is hosted by radio and TV personality Aki Anastasiou, who interviews South Africa’s top business leaders and ICT executives.
The conversations focus on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on South African businesses, how it is changing the ICT environment, and what the future holds.
The show premiered on Monday 29 June with Montegray Capital founder and former FNB CEO Michael Jordaan.
The who’s who of the South African ICT industry has been on the show, including:
- Vodacom CEO Shameel Joosub
- Dimension Data founder Jeremy Ord
- EOH CEO Stephen van Coller
- Sygnia CEO Magda Wierzycka
- MTN SA CEO Godfrey Motsa
- Microsoft SA MD Lillian Barnard
- uAfrica CEO and Bidorbuy founder Andy Higgins
- Liquid Telecom SA CEO Reshaad Sha
- Afrihost CEO Gian Visser
- Montegray Capital founder Michael Jordaan
- SqwidNet MD Phathizwe Malinga
- SAP Africa MD Cathy Smith
More interviews with South Africa’s top IT, telecoms, and business leaders are taking place and will be released in the coming weeks.
For more information about the show, visit – What’s Next with Aki Anastasiou