MyBroadband has launched its first Underground conference of 2018, which will take place at The Venue in Melrose Arch on 21 February 2018.
This exclusive technical conference will focus on mobile networks and mobile networking technologies, and is presented in partnership with SqwidNet.
Speakers at the MyBroadband Underground mobile networks and mobile networking technologies event include:
- Radio 702’s Aki Anastasiou – Emcee
- SqwidNet CEO Reshaad Sha – Internet-of-Things networks
- MTN GM of Engineering Zoltan Miklos – How to build a great mobile network
- VAST Networks CEO Grant Marais – Wi-Fi offloading for mobile networks
- Head of Networks Solutions at Ericsson Ahmad Husseini – 5G: Current status and future expectations
- Poynting chairman Prof. Andre Fourie – Cellular antenna technology
The conference is aimed at IT executives and IT professionals who want to learn more about the latest developments in the mobile space.
To register for, or learn more about, the MyBroadband Underground mobile networking conference, visit the conference website below.
MyBroadband readers can also buy a ticket at a discounted price using the voucher code below.
- MyBroadband Underground Website
- Discount Voucher Code: MyBroadbandVIP2018
Please note that only 170 tickets are available for the event, and these seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
To see what delegates can look forward to, take a look at the inaugural MyBroadband Underground Conference in 2017.