Gridhost has announced price increases across its services, which are due to the upcoming hike in VAT and increasing operating costs.
“We’ve done our best to keep the adjustment aligned with the current rate of inflation and the new VAT rate,” said Gridhost in an email to clients.
As with the VAT increase, Gridhost’s new prices will kick in on 1 April.
Web Hosting, Email, and VPS Packages
- All monthly packages less than R199 – plus R10
- All monthly packages R199 and above – plus R20
- .NET web hosting packages: plus 99c annually
Web Services Packages
- All web design and builder packages – plus R20
- All packages – plus R75
- co.za and org.za domains – plus 99c annually
- All other domain extensions – plus R20
Other Gridhost services
- SSL Certificates – plus R20
- Facebook Marketing – plus R20
- PPC – plus R20
- Lead Generation – plus R20
- Website Rank Monthly packages less than R199 – plus R10 / Over R199 – plus R20