The 2018 MyBroadband Cloud Conference will take place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand on 13 June 2018.
The conference is the premier event of its kind in South Africa and is brought to delegates in partnership with Liquid Telecom.
As the leading telecoms provider in eastern, central, and southern Africa, Liquid Telecom was a logical choice as the main sponsor of the event.
Connection Telecom, a leader in South Africa’s cloud communications market, joins the conference as a co-lead sponsor.
The 2018 MyBroadband Cloud Conference has attracted the best speakers in South Africa’s Cloud, Hosting, Security, and Internet of Things space. They include:
- Emcee Aki Anastasiou – Radio 702
- Reshaad Sha – Liquid Telecom
- Michael Needham – Amazon Web Services
- Joachim Hammer – Microsoft
- Brett StClair – Google Cloud Partner Siatik
- Jan Hnizdo – Teraco
- Kathryn Tindale – Tarsus On Demand
- Andrew Moodley – Axiz
- Kevin Derman – First Distribution
- Darryl Govender – Synthesis
Thanks to the generous sponsorship from Liquid Telecom, Connection Telecom, SITA, Microsoft, Axiz, and other conference partners, delegates can attend the conference at an extremely-affordable price.
Register with the voucher below to qualify for a big discount.
- Register Here: 2018 MyBroadband Cloud Conference Website
- Discount Voucher Code: CloudVIPSpecial
This special price is only available to the first 200 registrations, after which the normal price will apply.