2015 was a bumper year for gadgets, with many new and innovative products hitting the market.
Companies like Apple, Google, Samsung, LG, and Huawei grabbed the headlines with the launch of new smartwatches, tablets, media players, and other gadgets.
To find out which gadgets were the best of the year, MyBroadband asked South Africa’s top technology experts for their views.
We selected these experts based on their knowledge, experience, and the fact that they have the opportunity to test many of the new gadgets which are available in South Africa. They are:
- Toby Shapshak – Stuff magazine editor, host of Tech Busters on CNBC Africa, and Forbes columnist.
- Jannie van Zyl – Executive head of Innovation at Vodacom.
- Aki Anastasiou – Host of Radio 702 Technobyte Technology, host of Tech Busters on CNBC Africa.
- Arthur Goldstuck –World Wide Worx Managing Director, Gadget magazine editor-in-chief.
- Jan Vermeulen – MyBroadband senior journalist and resident technology and gadget expert.
Their selections are detailed in the infographic below.