Samsung has announced the pricing of its 2016 SUHD TV range, including a new Flagship model series – the KS9800.
Samsung’s SUHD TVs feature cadmium-free 10-bit Quantum Dot Displays, with a quality standard of 1,000-nit HDR.
Samsung said its 2016 Smart Hub Interface eliminates a lengthy set-up process by automatically integrating set top boxes from cable providers.
2016’s TVs include a series of five Curved SUHD TVs and a series of five SUHD TVs that vary in display size from 49″ to 88″.
- Samsung KS9800 SUHD TVs – 65-inch for $4,499, 78-inch for $9,999, 88-inch for $19,999.
- Samsung KS9500 Curved SUHD TVs – 55-inch for $2,499, 65-inch for $3,699, 78-inch for $7,999.
- Samsung KS9000 SUHD Flat TVs – 55-inch for $2,299, 65-inch for $3,499, 75-inch for $6,499.
- Samsung KS8500 SUHD Curved TVs – 55-inch for $1,999, 49-inch for $1,699, 65-inch for $2,999.
- Samsung KS8000 SUHD Flat TVs – 49-inch for $1,499, 55-inch for $1,799, 60-inch for $2,299, 65-inch for $2,799.