Garmin has revealed three new sport smartwatches, the Fenix 5, Fenix 5S, and Fenix 5X.
The watches are designed “with adventurers of all sizes in mind”.
Garmin said defining features of the watches are:
- Fenix 5S – lighter, sleeker, and smaller design than previous models, perfect for small wrists.
- Fenix 5X – preloaded wrist-based mapping.
- Fenix 5 – compact design with multiple features.
All of the models are “24/7 wearable with extended battery life”, have daily activity tracking, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology, and a host of connected features.
The watches also feature QuickFit bands, which let users change between formal leather or metal bands to silicone bands without tools.
The Fenix 5 measures in at 47mm, the 5S is 42mm, and the 5X is 51mm.
All the watches are available in a variety of colours, said Garmin.
Pricing and availability
- Fenix 5S – Q1 2017, $599.99.
- Fenix 5X – Q1 2017, $699.99.
- Fenix 5 – Q1 2017, $599.99.