The new Apple iPad Pro will go on sale this weekend, the iStore has announced.
The new iPad Pro can sport a full-size on-screen software keyboard, along with support for a physical smart keyboard.
The devices also feature an updated Retina display, which boasts up to 600 nits of brightness and wide colour gamut support.
The iStore is selling multiple versions of the 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch tablets, priced as follows.
iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- Wi-Fi 64GB – R10,999
- Wi-Fi + Cellular 64GB – R12,999
- Wi-Fi 256GB – R12,599
- Wi-Fi + Cellular 256GB – R14,799
- Wi-Fi 512GB – R15,999
- Wi-Fi + Cellular 512GB – R18,199
iPad Pro 12.9-inch
- Wi-Fi 64GB – R13,499
- Wi-Fi + Cellular 64GB – R15,999
- Wi-Fi 256GB – R14,999
- Wi-Fi + Cellular 256GB – R17,999
- Wi-Fi 512GB – R18,499
- Wi-Fi + Cellular 512GB – R20,499