Samsung has revealed its new lineup of Smart TVs.
The range includes Samsung’s new flagship QLED TV models, along with UHD, Premium UHD, and Ultra-Large Screen TVs.
“Our 2018 lineup of televisions are truly our most innovative and sophisticated yet, designed for today’s consumer who is mindful of the aesthetics of their space,” said Samsung.
Samsung’s 2018 Smart TV range includes the following models:
- Q9F (55-inch, 75-inch, 88-inch)
- Q8F (55-inch, 65-inch, 75-inch)
- Q7C (55-inch, 65-inch, 75-inch)
- Q7F (55-inch, 65-inch, 75-inch)
- Q6F (49-inch, 55-inch, 65-inch, 75-inch, 82-inch)
- NU7100 (75-inch, 65-inch, 55-inch, 50-inch, 43-inch, 40-inch)
- NU7300 (65-inch, 55-inch)
Samsung said its new QLED lineup includes an Ambient Mode, which provides information throughout the day when the user is not watching TV – including news headlines, traffic reports, and weather updates.
The Q8F and Q9F models also offer panels with Direct Full Array technology, which delivers zone-specific backlighting that adjusts automatically.
All Samsung’s 2018 UHD TVs included in this range also support High Dynamic Range (HDR) video.
Samsung added that its QLED and Premium UHD TVs now support Bixby voice commands and are fully integrated with the digital assistant.