Sony has unveiled the pricing and availability of its new A8F Bravia OLED TVs, and new X900F and X850F 4K TVs.
The A8F OLED TVs feature a one-slate design, which makes them easy to mount on a wall.
The A8F OLED TVs will also support Dolby Vision via a firmware update to be delivered later this year.
The X850F series features a 4K HDR processor, which together with 4K X-Reality PRO up-converts SD and HD content to near-4K HDR quality.
The TVs are available for presale at major retailers.
XBR-A8F 4K HDR UHD
- XBR-55XA8F 55-inch 4K HDR – $2,799.99
- XBR-65XA8F 65-inch 4K HDR – $3,799.99
X850F and X900F 4K HDR UHD
- XBR-49X900F 49-inch 4K HDR – $1,099.99
- XBR-85X850F 85-inch 4K HDR – $4,499.99
- XBR-85X900F 85-inch 4K HDR – $5,299.99