According to 9to5Mac, a 128GB version of the iPad 4 is in the works. 9to5Mac sources revealed the following info:
- It is a fourth-generation iPad, not a new design.
- It comes in both the current black and white color options.
- It comes in both WiFi-only and WiFi + Cellular versions.
- It is a more premium SKU that will join the current line of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB fourth-generation iPads.
- 10-pack deals (in both colors) for educational institutions will be offered.
Previous discoveries in program code and iTunes 11 point toward a 128GB iOS device, but even 9to5Mac says they are not yet confident enough to make an outright claim.
Other possibilities include an iPad 4 designed specifically for government agencies, retail applications, or even internal Apple uses.
Read the full report on 9to5Mac.