The Game Awards has announced its best games of 2015, with the title of Game of the Year going to CD Projekt Red’s RPG The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Taking place on 3 December, the awards recognised the best video games across multiple categories; best developers; best artistic direction, and best scores and soundtracks.
The top awards are listed below.
- Game of the Year – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Developer of the Year – CD Projekt Red
- Best Shooter – Splatoon
- Best Action-Adventure – Metal Gear Sold V: The Phantom Pain
- Best RPG – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Best Sports/Racing Game – Rocket League
- Best Art Direction – Ori and the Blind Forest
- Best Score or Soundtrack – Metal Gear Sold V: The Phantom Pain