Ster-Kinekor will celebrate Black Friday 2017 with PlayStation 4 deals, which start on 17 November and run until 26 November 2017.
The deals include:
- All PlayStation VR bundles – R1,000 off recommended retail price.
- Free GT Sport or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR game with select VR bundles.
- PlayStation 4 PS Hits Bundle – R3,999
- 1TB GT Sport Limited Edition PlayStation 4 – R4,999
- Call of Duty World War II Limited Edition PlayStation 4 bundle – R4,999
Participating retailers include BT Games, CNA, Dion Wired, Game, Incredible Connection, Loot, Makro, Pick ‘n Pay, Raru, and Takealot. Offers may vary by by retailer.
Ster-Kinekor said various PS4 games will also be discounted between 23-27 November – detailed below.