PlayStation South Africa has unveiled its Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for 2019.
These deals will be available from 27 November until 2 December 2019 and include discounts on consoles, games, controllers, and VR equipment.
“Whether it’s for existing fans who are looking to pick up another game or controller, or for newcomers who are looking to join the PlayStation family, or the world of VR, we’ve got you covered,” said PlayStation.
Prospective buyers will be able to purchase these deals from various popular local stores including BT Games, Dion Wired, Game, Hi-Fi Corporation Incredible Connection, Loot, Makro, Raru, and Takealot.
These deals include the following:
- PS4 500GB Mega Pack 5 and Ratchet and Clank – R4,499.99
- PS4 1TB and Dualshock 4 controller and FIFA 20 – R5,999.99
- PlayStation 4 Pro and Dualshock 4 controller and God of War and Last of Us – R6,999.99
- Dualshock 4 Controller (Black) and FIFA 20 – R1,499.99
- Dualshock 4 Controller (Black) and Fortnite (includes 500 V-Bucks) – R699.99
- Dualshock 4 Controller – R699.99
- PlayStation VR and Camera and VR Worlds – R3,499.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – R299.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition– R599.99
- Days Gone – R499.99
- eFootball PES 2020 – R599.99
- eFootball PES 2020 (Manchester United Edition) – R599.99
- Mortal Kombat 11 – R399.99
- Rage 2 – R499.99
- WRC 8 – R599.99