Fresh off its Steam Winter Sale, Valve is offering more massive discounts during the Steam Lunar New Year Sale.
The Lunar New Year Sale is the first Steam sale of 2020, and offers great deals on thousands of games – including some of the most popular titles on the platform.
These deals are already live on the Steam store and offer great value for gamers looking to expand their Steam libraries.
Some of our favourite deals available in the Lunar New Year Sale include:
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey – R339.60 (60% off)
- Hitman 2 – R146.85 (67% off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – R799.96 (20% off)
- Resident Evil 2 – R306.57 (67% off)
- Dark Souls III – R199.75 (75% off)
- Red Dead Redemption II – R799.20 (20% off)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – R519.35 (35% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – R119.99 (70% off)
- Cities: Skylines – R79.95 (75% off)
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition – R244.50 (50% off)
Steam is offering users a free gift each day which comprises Year of the Rat tokens that can be redeemed for chat stickers, game discounts, and more.
You can also elect to purchase a Lunar New Year coupon which can be used for the same purpose throughout the sale.
The Steam Lunar New Year Sale will run until 20:00 on 27 January.