Hisense announced that it has partnered with retailers to offer great specials on its latest ULED and UHD TVs over the week of Black Friday.
The company’s ULED TVs boast increased colours over standard UHD panels, in addition to 100Hz display panels and HDR support.
Specials will apply across a range of products, from the manufacturer’s high-end ULED models to their smaller standard UHD devices.
The Hisense 65U8A 65-inch Premium ULED boasts high-end display and audio capabilities and usually retails for R29,999, but Hisense has said the TV will be available at a discounted price of R19,999.
Some of the other Hisense models discounted for Black Friday are listed below:
- Hisense 65U7A 65-inch ULED TV – R16,999 (R5,000 off)
- Hisense 55U7A 55-inch ULED TV – R10,999 (R4,000 off)
- Hisense 65A6130 65-inch Smart UHD TV – R10,999 (R3,000 off)
- Hisense 50A6100 50-inch UHD Smart HDR TV – R5,999 (R1,500 off)
- Hisense 43A6100 43-inch UHD Smart HDR TV – R4,999 (R1,500 off)
Hisense added that it would also apply its Black Friday promotions to selected Full HD TVs.
These Black Friday specials on Hisense TVs are available at various retailers nationwide until the end of the week.