Secure and effective payment solutions are a necessity! Especially when you are one of the top business leaders in the banking and payments industry in Africa.
Card & Payments Africa ensures the forefront payment solutions are all present at one venue – Sandton Convention Centre, 1-2 March 2016.
The event brings together the innovations in the banking, payments and retail industry.
“Money always keep on travelling and we have sourced service providers that will ensure that money reaches its end destination – in your business,” said the event organisers
Here’s why you should attend:
There are two days of 70+ free seminars sessions taking place at the show to answer payment and banking professionals’ questions regarding payments and everything around the customer. Some of the topics include:
- Rapid Payment System Development- Case study: Monitoring the reliability of thousands of POS terminals in real-time, Andre Hauptfleisch, CEO, Casual Nexus
- Biometrics on Mobile Phones– The Convergence of Security & Convenience, Michel Nerrant, VP Financial Solution, CrossMatch
- The answer to effectively using Omni channel banking solutions to streamline the payment process, Joao Pinto, CCO, Ebankit
- 3D secure for eCommerce payments, Vincent Bezzina, Director, Endeavour Internet Business Solutions Ltd
- Increasing your Business with Smart Mobile Banking, Marwan Elnakat, MEA eBanking & eCommerce Manager, Gemalto SA
- Why is Africa a growing market for payment processing, David Dearman, CEO, Global Technology Partners Ltd
- Automated KIOSK as a tool to facilitate payments and remittance in Africa, Ibrahim Darraz, Managing Director, Keybs
- How to use cloud based Omni Channel customer communications platform to improve customer satisfaction, increase profit margins, manage risk and fight fraud, Rob Baker, Business Development Lead- Mobile & Digital Solutions, MoData
- From online digital to in-store mobile payments – creating social and economic value bridging the last mile to financial inclusion, Robert Pothier, General Manager, Wallet One SA
And many more!
There are 100+ exhibitors showcasing world class solutions for the payments, banking and retail industry.
So do yourself a favor. Register to receive your complimentary exhibiton pass to attend Cards & Payments Africa 2016.
See you in 2 weeks!