The stylish yet strong Apple Watch stainless steel range is available now from iStore at a 10% discount – so why haven’t you got one yet?
The Apple Watch is available in 2 ranges, the Apple Watch Sport’s range which consist of an aluminium finish and the Apple Watch range which consists of a stainless steel finish.
In this article we are taking a closer look at the stainless steel range.
Stainless steel is known for its strength and corrosion resistance, and Apple has made it even stronger through a series of alloying and processing steps to make it up to 80% harder.
You can choose between interchangeable bands to instantly change the look of your Apple Watch, including a full range in stainless steel, leather, and fluoroelastomer.
Gone are the days where you have to wear the same watch with the same strap, change your strap to suit your mood or outfit with ease.
Choose from the following options to customize your look:
- Sport band: A durable, strong, and surprisingly soft band made from high-performance fluoroelastomer.
- Link Bracelet: It might take 9 hours for the machining process to cut the links for a single band, but it’s easy to add and remove links without any special tools required.
- Milanese loop: A band of smooth stainless steel mesh that magnetically wraps around your wrist.
- Modern buckle: The solid-looking buckle on this leather band is actually a two-piece magnetic closure, made from the same material as the landing airbags of the Mars Rover spacecraft.
- Leather loop: A handcrafted Italian leather band, with concealed magnets that provide a perfect fit.
- Classic Buckle: A traditionally designed leather band with a dramatic two-tone look created by contrasting interior lining.
Style meets functionality
But the Apple Watch is more than just a pretty sapphire face (which incidentally protects the Retina display and the heart rate sensor).
It helps to optimize your time by sending you relevant notifications (you choose what is relevant to you) without needing to keep unlocking your iPhone.
If you get a call or a message, you don’t need to stop what you’re doing – you can simply glance at your wrist to read messages or answer calls directly from your Apple Watch.
It also tracks your activity, encouraging you to walk more and become more aware of your physical activity.
While there are many smart watches on the market today, the Apple Watch is arguably leading this trend.
So if you want to be on the cutting edge of technology, the Apple Watch is the device for you.
Availability and pricing
iStore are currently offering 10% off the Apple Watch stainless steel range:
- 38mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Classic Buckle- R11 999 R10 799
- 38mm Stainless Steel Case with Milanese Loop – R11 999 R10 799
- 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Saddle Brown Classic Buckle – R12 899 R11 609
- 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Stone Leather Loop – R12 899 R11 609
View the full collection here: http://www.myistore.co.za/watch/watch
“The strength and beauty of stainless steel have long made it a favourite material in fine timepieces,” Apple explains.
“We reduced impurities to achieve a mirror finish, and we added a diamond-like carbon layer to create our striking space black stainless steel.”
For more information or to buy a stainless steel Apple Watch at a 10% discount, visit myistore.co.za.
Terms and Conditions apply.