See all the leading enterprise technology under one roof at the Datacentrix Business Showcase on 10 March 2016 at Montecasino in Johannesburg.
The full day technology showcase will focus on some of the key global trends, technology developments and business strategies that will help you to keep your business relevant and competitive in this digital age.
Two compelling keynote speakers have been confirmed for the event:
- Cees Bruggemans, Chairman of Bruggemans and Associates Consulting Economists and former chief economist at FNB (1985 – 2012).
- Lorenzo Gonzales, HP EMEA Strategist and chief technologist.
“This is the year of delivering even more value through collaboration. Individually, we all have something unique to offer, but our strength and competitiveness lie in our unity,” said Ahmed Mahomed, Datacentrix CEO.
“The Business Showcase presents a formal opportunity to illustrate the level of partnership that Datacentrix shares with its technology vendors.”
Some of the “not to be missed” topics are:
- The Datacentrix leadership team: A panel discussion
- The modern data centre and how it accelerates business
- Software defined, not if, but when
- Be and remain competitive in a digital world, our new reality
- Intelligent thinking to improve your bottom line
- Empowering the data-driven organisation
- Dark data. What is it and should I care?
The flexible format will allow you to participate in the breakaway sessions that are relevant to your business needs and that fit into your schedule.
The full agenda can be viewed here.
Take away the most value from this opportunity by visiting the partner booths for a more personal experience of the technology solutions.
The full list of sponsors is portrayed in the image below.