October is Loot’s birthday month and to celebrate they are running a competition where you could win* 1 of 3 Samsung 50” Smart TVs.
The 50” Samsung UAKU7000 UHD Smart TVs are worth R11,999 each and offer a resolution four-times higher than Full HD, with accurate true-to-life colour.
To enter, simply buy any product on Loot.co.za before 31 October 2016 and you will automatically be entered into the ‘Shop & Win’ competition.
Loot.co.za offers over 14 million products across 17 departments, with FREE delivery in South Africa for purchases of R250 or more.
Departments include Electronics, Gaming, DVDs/Blu-Rays, Books, Kitchen & Home, Toys, Outdoor, DIY & Tools, and more.
Enter the competition by shopping for some of these great deals** on Tech and Gaming products:
- ASUS VivoBook 15.6” Celeron Notebook with a free shoulder bag for R3,799, saving you R1,200.
- Hisense T910 55″ Curved Smart ULED TV for R14,999 – that’s R7,000 off.
- Up to 40% off Redragon gaming peripherals, including the DEVARAJAS Mechanical Keyboard for only R1,099.
- R1,200 off a Core i5 E5180 Lenovo notebook with 1TB hard drive, now only R7,299.
- Up to 44% off Plantronics headphones and headsets, including the Backbeat Sense Bluetooth On-Ears and the RIG 500E Surround Sound.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6″ Quad-Core Tablet with 3G, with a free Kensington universal tablet cover valued at R400, for R2,999.
- Battlefield 1 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One from R859.
See these and other electronics deals on the Loot website.
Shop & Give Back with Loot.co.za and MySchool My Village My Planet
Loot.co.za is also a MySchool partner, so shop using your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card and you can automatically give back. Simply insert your MySchool card number at checkout on loot.co.za, and you can help over 8,000 schools, charities, and animal welfare or environmental organisations.
For more information on current deals, and to enter the competition, visit the Loot website.
*Competition T&Cs apply.
** Deals available While Stocks last.
A trusted online name since 2003, loot.co.za is now one of South Africa’s top five online retail stores.
With over 14 million of the best branded products at the best prices across 17 departments on offer in their shop, loot.co.za offers a huge range of products to choose from.
What’s more, loot.co.za promises exceptional customer service, a great shopping experience, timeous delivery, and safe and secure payment options.
This article was published in partnership with Loot.