Absa provides you with the assurance of receiving the best offer by ensuring that each Personal loan, Overdraft, Revolving Credit Facility and Study loan comes with a Price guarantee to offer you the best interest rates guaranteed!
Absa aims to help people achieve their personal ambitions, and with Absa personal loans you can do exactly that.
With Absa Personal loans you don’t have to wait to set your plans in motion, you can start living your dream today.
What you get with Absa’s personal lending options:
- Price guarantee: If you take out an Absa Personal Loan, Overdraft, Revolving Credit Facility or Study Loan and find a lower interest rate elsewhere, Absa promises to beat it.
- Provisional approval: If you’re already banking with Absa you may be provisionally approved for a personal loan. To view your credit limits, register or logon to Absa Online.
- Personal loans up to R350,000: Absa can give you a loan from as little as R250 up to R350,000 with payment options tailor made for you, with up to 84 months to repay…
If you would like to calculate an estimate of what the monthly instalment may be on the loan you are considering applying for, visit Absa’s handy personal loan calculator*
Additional loan options from Absa include:
- Revolving Credit Facility: You can access additional funds whenever you need them without the hassle of having to re-apply each time.
- Overdraft: You can maintain a good cash flow by always having access to additional funds in your cheque account.
- Express loan: From R1,500 – R8,000 that you can pay back over 6 months
- Instant loan: get an Instant loan anytime, at any ATM from R250 – R5,000 immediately.
If you are not registered with Absa, you can easily switch your loan to Absa in store or telephonically.
Visit the Absa website to apply for a personal loan today or to find out more.
*We provide this calculator for convenience to you to provide results based on your input and assumptions and it should not be used for any other purpose. We give no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability and completeness of any information, formulae or calculations provided through its use. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage of any nature, including indirect or consequential loss, which may be attributable to the reliance on and use of the calculators. Please contact us for verification on any of the information provided.
This article was published in partnership with Absa.