Get world-class fibre connectivity, with the highest standards of service quality, reliability and stability from Broadlink with MetroNet Fibre.
Broadlink’s fibre solutions are ideal for businesses looking for a high-reliability, high-speed connectivity solution with the capacity for large volumes of data transmission combined with low latency.
The MetroNet Fibre Express from Broadlink is available for R7,900 for 50 mbps and R9,595 for 100 mbps, with Express Comms Wireless Broadband until your fibre is lit.
Broadlink uses carrier-grade optical fibre infrastructure in main metropolitan areas, providing last-mile connectivity and access to a full range of IP- based solutions.
These include: Business Internet access, Voip and MPLS services, providing an end-to-end solution from a single provider.
MetroNet Fibre features:
- High capacity, high-speed connectivity
- A range of bandwidth speeds and various SLA options
- Symmetrical service: equal upload and download speeds
- Scalable and upgradeable
- Can be bundled with dedicated or contended Internet access and Voip services
The benefits of MetroNet Fibre from Broadink include:
- Access to national fibre optic infrastructure through a single provider
- High-speed solution ideal for real-time applications such as video, voice and cloud computing applications
- Redundancy and failover technologies to ensure highest availability
- SLA-backed service, offering reliability and uptime according to client requirements
- Seamlessly integrates into your existing network
The Broadlink range of fibre solutions are available exclusively from Broadlink and its channel partners.
Visit the Broadlink website for more information.