ATS Network Management content demonstrated the SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor 6.4 at the MyBroadband Cloud, Hosting & Security Conference 2017.
“The SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor now includes Amazon Web Services instance monitoring,” said
“It enables you to integrate enterprise network monitoring and native AWS Cloud monitoring on one view, which is an incredibly useful feature.”
SolarWinds is a powerful, affordable, and easy-to-use IT management software built on the Orion Platform.
The SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor, showcased at the conference, gives users deeper insight into application and server issues for faster troubleshooting.
Minimise downtime by troubleshooting application issues 65% faster
The SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor provides detailed performance metrics that allow you to quickly pinpoint the root cause of application issues.
You can also set up intelligent application performance alerts to find and fix issues before they impact business services and end-users.
With the ability to monitor over 200 applications from a single dashboard, you’ll also no longer need to waste time switching between multiple tools and custom scripts.
Proactively monitor server performance, capacity and hardware health
The SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor allows you to monitor the availability, response time and hardware health of multi-vendor physical and virtual servers.
You can also track CPU, memory and disk usage, forecast when capacity will run out, and remotely remediate server issues, such as terminating runaway processes, starting/stopping services, rebooting servers, and so forth.
The key features of the SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor include:
- Automatic application discovery and dependency mapping: Download, install, automatically discover your environment, and start monitoring in about an hour. No professional services required.
- Hit the ground running with pre-packaged alerts and reports: Eliminate false positives with intelligent baseline alerting. Easily customise built-in alerts and reports as needed.
- One Web interface to monitor multi-vendor infrastructure: Powerful, affordable and easy-to-use tool that monitors 200+ applications and multi-vendor servers out of the box.
- Monitor applications in public, private and hybrid cloud environments: Agentless software for on-premises monitoring. Use optional agent for application monitoring in the cloud.
- Extensive customization—power to monitor what you want, how you want: Modify built-in templates by importing your existing custom scripts and Nagios® scripts to monitor custom applications.
- Part of SolarWinds Orion line of IT management software: Seamlessly integrates with other Orion products including Network Performance Monitor for unified IT monitoring.
For more information, visit the SolarWinds website.
This article was published in partnership with ATS.