Data Centre Expert and the Schneider Electric power, cooling, environmental, and security devices combine to provide a comprehensive centralized monitoring solution.
Whether located in a data centre, remote office, or campus environment, with Data Centre Expert, power readings, environmental readings and camera images from any site on your network are tied in together into a common management platform.
Images and alerts from around the company can be instantly viewed and managed, trends analysed, and problems averted, providing unparalleled physical threat management.
Data Centre Expert allows you to integrate with Building Operation and Power Monitoring Expert for information on the health of critical support systems in the electrical and mechanical rooms as well as power quality and electrical distribution.
It also offers ready access to Data Centre Expert alerts, data, reports and trending through existing dashboards or create custom portals for financial, operational or other views.
Data Centre Expert is easy to use and deploy with a user-friendly interface to monitor, manage and control the hundreds or thousands of devices a company might have from a wide range of manufacturers.
These devices include equipment that provides power, cooling, security and environmental monitoring.
Other features include:
- Multi-vendor support for monitoring any networked device from any manufacturer.
- Real-time monitoring and instant fault notification and escalation enable quick resolution of critical infrastructure events.
- Centralised repository of critical information accessible by multiple users from anywhere on the network.
- Future trending for bringing new insights into your infrastructure’s health, planning and budgeting.
- Customised alarming and escalation by device, by rack, or by location to the right people at the right time.
- Open and flexible architecture which expands with changing business needs through additional device licenses, add-on surveillance, operations, and control applications.
- Restful Webservices APIs allow for maximum flexibility through custom integration with other enterprise management systems.
For more information, visit the Schneider Electric website.