GFI MailEssentials, available through First Distribution, offers comprehensive, configurable, multi-layered protection against today’s email threats.
GFI MailEssentials protects your email network against email-borne viruses and other malware threats using advanced email filtering technologies and up to five antivirus scanning engines.
With a spam capture rate of over 99% and minimal false positives, IT administrators can rest assured that company email is secure and spam-free.
With a central, web-based email management dashboard, and email reporting tools, GFI MailEssentials puts the administrator and user in control.
GFI MailEssentials is available in three editions namely UnifiedProtection Edition, Anti-spam Edition and EmailSecurity Edition.
The UnifiedProtection Edition is a comprehensive server-based solution that protects your network against spam, viruses and other email-borne threats.
The Anti-spam Edition is solely a server-based anti-spam and anti-phishing.
And finally, the EmailSecurity Edition secures multiple layers against viruses and other malware.
Features available in the UnifiedProtection and Antispam editions:
- GFI MailEssentials prevents loss of productivity by implementing multiple antispam engines to block spam quickly and at very high rate of accuracy.
- Automatic whitelist updates based on outgoing mail recipients, domain names, email addresses and keywords.
- Anti-phishing module that detects and blocks phishing threats by comparing email content with a constantly updated database of phishing URLs and keywords.
- Hassle-free spam management – a SpamTag addon enables users to tag emails as ‘spam’ or ‘not spam’ direct from Outlook.
- Users can manage quarantined spam without administrator intervention, and set their own whitelists and blacklists.
- SpamRazer™ anti-spam engine.
Features available in the UnifiedProtection and EmailSecurity Editions:
- GFI MailEssentials uses up to five antivirus engines to scan inbound email which drastically reduces the average time required to obtain the latest virus signatures and respond to threats.
- Includes VIPRE antivirus and BitDefender. The VIPRE engine utilizes an advanced technology stack to scan and analyze large volumes of information for malware threats in a short period of time with limited performance impact. BitDefender is a very fast and flexible antivirus engine that can recognize and scan a wide range of formats.
- Kaspersky, Intel® Security (Mcafee), and Avira™ antivirus engines are optional.
- Scans for trojans and malicious executables and quarantines any executables that perform suspicious activities, such as accessing a modem, making network connections or accessing the address book.
- Automatic removal of HTML scripts to protect against attacks launched via email.
Advanced content filtering, full Unicode support, control over multiple GFI MailEssentials servers from the same console, and support for virtual environments, are features that are available in all three editions.
Awesome Drone giveaway
First Distribution, in partnership with GFI is also giving away two drones to the value of R2000 each.
To enter, simply submit your company details via the GFI page.
For entry to be confirmed as valid, it must have the backing of a legitimate company name, as individual details will not be considered for prizes.
The competition commences on 01 August 2017 and ends on 31 October 2017, during which a total of two prizes will be given away.
Don’t miss out on this awesome giveaway. T’s and C’s apply. Click here to enter.
For more information, visit the GFI website.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Enter to WIN 1 of 2 Drones
- How to enter: Submit your company details via the GFI page
- In order for the particular entry to be confirmed as valid, it must have the backing of a legitimate company name. Please do not submit individual details.
- The Competition commences on 01 August 2017 and ends on 31 October 2017. During this period, a total of 2 (two) prizes will be given away.
- Value of giveaway, approximately: R4000
- All Prize winners are obliged to behave responsibly and comply with the Competition rules and all reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents.
- The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- Once possible winners are notified, they will have 48 (forty-eight) hours to respond to the winner notification. If the possible winner fails to respond within 48 (forty-eight) hours, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
- Participants are only eligible for 1 (one) prize per company under this Competition.
This article was published in partnership with First Distribution.