Life is full of choices. East or West? Capped or Uncapped? LED or Plasma? But most importantly – DSL or fibre?
Why not have both, with DrayTek’s brand new Vigor2862 series routers.
Featuring a DSL port, Ethernet WAN port for fibre CPE’s, 2 USB ports for 3G/LTE dongles and 4 gigabit LAN ports, you need not look any further for the ultimate load-balancing firewall router.
While many WiFi networks struggle to keep up with high-speed fibre internet connections, the Vigor2862ac’s 4 antennas coupled with an 802.11ac Wave 2 radio make light work of even the fastest wireless requirements.
Add into the mix: 32 simultaneous VPN tunnels, an SPI firewall with optional Web Content Filtering and free dynamic DNS hostname, and it becomes clear to see that the Vigor2862ac is the most comprehensive all-rounder for any home or SMB network.
Vigor2862 series specifications:
- VDSL2/ADSL2+ Router
- 1 Ethernet WAN (Load Balancing or Failover)
- 2 USB ports for 3G/4G modem (Load Balancing or Failover) or extra storage
- 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band wireless for speeds up to 1.7Gbps (ac/Vac model)
- 2 FXS ports (Vac model)
- 32 Simultaneous VPN Tunnels (SSL/IPsec/L2TP/PPTP)
- SPI Firewall with Web Content Filtering
- Central Management for DrayTek WiFi Access Points and Switches
Click here to find the Vigor2862 that best suits your needs here.
This article was published in partnership with DrayTek.