The Netis 300Mbps Wireless N High Power router WF2533 provides long range, high performance wireless Internet access over large areas.
And under the high-power mode, you will enjoy much better network experience in large homes, multi-floor offices or warehouses.
Improve the signal strength in a snap with the turbo button to easily improve the signal strength for the router, and control the transmission power.
By pressing the turbo button for 1 second, the turbo LED will turn from blue to red, then WF2533 will work in high power mode to boost the signal to the maximum range.
5dBi detachable antenna
The WF2533 features three 5dBi upgradable antennas for more Wi-Fi range that ensures a wide range across a greater distance.
The antennas are detachable, so they can be replaced with the indoor or outdoor high gain antennas for even more Wi-Fi range or for special installation applications.
Multiple wireless modes
WF2533 supports AP, WDS, AP+WDS, client, repeater modes as well as WISP, providing various wireless solutions.
Based on your current network structure, you can flexibly choose a suitable wireless mode to build or extend the wireless network.
Broadcom technology for reliable performance
Powered by the Wi-Fi technology from global leading chipmaker Broadcom, WF2533 offers a more reliable and more stable wireless performance than others can do.
Built-in multilingual web interface for easy setup and easy use
WF2533 has built-in multilingual web interface to help you setup your Internet and Wi-Fi account within seconds.
With the domain login feature, you may also find it easier to access the web interface for advanced settings.
The Netis 300Mbps Wireless N High Power router is listed for R731.
Features are detailed in the list below:
- Incredible wireless high speed up to 300Mbps
- High transmission power to boost wireless signal for further distance
- Enhanced signal strength to penetrate walls and eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones
- 3* high gain 5dBi detachable antenna design allowing for ﬂexible antenna upgrades
- Various WAN connection types in AP Router mode- DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, Dual Access (Russia PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP), WISP
- Multiple wireless modes- AP, Repeater, AP+WDS, WDS, Client
- Multi-SSID providing up to 3 additional separate networks for guests and friends
- Easy wireless security setup at a push of the WPS button
- Turbo button to improve the signal strength in a snap
- Intelligent bandwidth control to manage the bandwidth usage for each computer reasonably
- Internet Access Control- IP ﬁltering, MAC Filtering, Domain Filtering based on time
- Quick setup, with built-in multilingual management page
For all the latest Netis updates follow the Netis Facebook page @netissouthafrica.
To find out more, visit the Netis website.
This article was published in partnership with Netis Systems.