VeeamON Forum Africa takes place on 30 May 2018 at the Fox Junction Event Venue in Johannesburg; and will act as the launchpad for Hyper-Availability, a new state of intelligence, where data delivers actionable insights to allow businesses to increase productivity and innovate faster to offer new digital services that improve how we live and work.
Some of the topics which will be covered at the conference include multi-cloud strategy, understanding the availability gap, and Veeam backup for Microsoft Office 365.
The conference will be of value to resellers and end-users looking to:
- Learn how to capitalize on your existing virtualization, networking, storage and Veeam investments.
- Discover the latest cloud technologies and how you can leverage your existing assets as part of a comprehensive availability strategy.
- Hear how Veeam and partners like Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, NetApp and many others work together to deliver innovations that optimize your data center.
- Learn best practices and how to avoid unnecessary downtime from the Veeam experts.
- Network with peers, meet the best technical and business minds in the industry, and voice your opinion directly to the team responsible for the development of Veeam solutions.
The conference is offered free of charge to IT managers or IT executives, and to make it easy for delegates to attend, there are pick-up and drop-off points at Melrose Arch Park & Ride and Montecasino Park & Ride.
VeeamON Forum Africa 2018 details:
Conference website and registrations: VeeamON Forum Africa 2018
Date and Venue: 30 May 2018 at the Fox Junction Event Venue in Johannesburg
This article was published in partnership with Veeam.