Not all routers are created equal. Especially when it comes to superfast fibre.
DrayTek, in conjunction with local distribution partner SD Group, is proud to launch the new Vigor2133 series routers, featuring a gigabit Ethernet WAN port for ultimate internet speed, along with 4 gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and USB ports for 3G/LTE fail-over.
Known worldwide for robust and feature-rich networking solutions, DrayTek was founded in 1997 by a group of talented engineers, and has gone on to become a world leader of state-of-the-art hardware, software and services.
With countless free value-added features complimenting the DrayTek router range, its no wonder that they were recently awarded the PC Pro Excellence 2018 award for Best Router Brand for the 9th time.
Some of the popular DrayTek router features include Bandwidth Management and Limits, Web Content Filtering, DrayDDNS free dynamic DNS, Central AP Management and free PPTP/IPSec/L2TP/SSL VPN tunnels.
Specifications of the new DrayTek Vigor2133 series routers:
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- 4 Gigabit LAN ports
- 2 USB ports for 3G/4G backup or network storage
- 802.11ac WiFi (ac/Vac models)
- 2 Simultaneous VPN Tunnels, including up to 2 SSL VPNs
- SPI Firewall with content filtering by application, URL keyword, and web category
- VoIP function with dual FXS ports (Vac model)
- Bandwidth Management & Intelligent VoIP QoS to optimize call quality, gaming and more
- Central Management for VigorAP WiFi access points
- Compliant with VigorACS 2 Central Network Management Software, and DrayDDNS
This article was published in partnership with Draytek.