Mint Group and Microsoft are hosting an event to help IT professionals to better understand Microsoft licensing and how their companies can make the most of cloud services.
Results from the MyBroadband Microsoft Cloud and Licensing survey 2019 will also be released and shared at the event.
The Cloud 101 Business Brunch will take place from 09:00 to 12:30 on 20 February 2019 at the Microsoft Head Office in Bryanston.
The event will offer delegates a chance to ask questions about their cloud strategy and get expert advice from cloud and licensing experts.
Delegates will also learn the latest tips and trick for structuring licensing and support agreements that work for them.
Topics at the Cloud 101 Business Brunch include:
- Moving to the Cloud – Adopt or shop?
- Cloud FOMO – Top 5 things to consider.
- Microsoft licensing – Is it too complex?
- Mint and Microsoft panel discussion – All your cloud and licensing questions answered.
- Microsoft technology offerings – What’s new and why?
Register for free
Delegates can attend the Cloud 101 Business Brunch for free by registering on the website below.
- Date: 20 February 2019 from 9:00 to 12:30
- Place: Microsoft Head Office, Bryanston
- Free registration: Cloud 101 Business Brunch website
The event has limited seating and people interested in this event are encouraged to book their seat as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
This article was published in partnership with Mint.