With so many SuperSport channels available, sports fans find themselves wishing they could watch on multiple screens – especially when matches are scheduled for the same time.
The DStv Now app solves this problem neatly, allowing users to stream two different SuperSport channels at the same time.
In practice, this means:
- Users can watch one game online at now.dstv.com and watch a second match on their smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Watch one game on their phone and stream another to their smart TV.
- Or, for the ultimate sports fan set-up, Airplay or Chromecast can be used to stream two SuperSport channels on two different smart TVs.
It doesn’t matter which configuration or devices are used; the DStv Now app makes it possible to watch DStv content on two devices simultaneously.
Use the DStv Now app to watch UEFA on phones or tablets
- Go to now.dstv.com and download the DStv Now app for Apple or Android.
- Open the app and tap Register.
- Follow the prompts to create a username and password.
- Go to Live and start watching SuperSport at 10pm.
Get the DStv Now app for smart TVs and media players
- Connect the TV to the internet using an ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
- Access the App Store on the smart TV or media player and search for “DStv Now”. If supported, the app will be displayed; click install.
- Once installed, the app will display a code on the TV screen.
- On a laptop or desktop, go to now.dstv.com/tv. (Users will be prompted to sign in before being able to link the smart TV.)
- Enter the code, sign in and start watching SuperSport.
On 12 and 13 March, DStv Now will be streaming two UEFA Champions League matches live and free! The following matches will be streamed:
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid: 12 March at 10pm
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool: 13 March at 10pm
Fans don’t need to be DStv subscribers, they only need to be using DStv Now online or on their devices.
This article was published in partnership with DStv Now.