The EliteDesk 705 Desktop ships with the Ryzen PRO 5 or 7 processor, while the EliteBook 705 notebook series featuring the 13.3-inch EliteBook 735 G5, the 14-inch EliteBook 745 G5, and the 15.6-inch EliteBook 755 G5 notebooks come with Ryzen PRO 3, 5, or 7 processors.
AMD’s Ryzen PRO range incorporate the newest Radeon Vega graphics which accelerate complex computational demands, visual computing, and multimedia applications. Additionally, the processors offer support for up to four monitors which allows for multitasking and enhanced productivity.
The AMD Ryzen PRO range also offers a plethora of security features:
- Secure boot processes,
- Transparent secure memory encryption, and
- Recognising trusted applications and securing the storage and processing of these applications, while simultaneously detecting any intrusions in real-time.
“AMD’s Ryzen PRO processors provide exceptional performance to HP’S EliteDesk 705 and EliteBook 705 series. We’re excited to offer our channel partners leading processor options that will in turn then provide competitive, customised and workforce ready solutions to their customers,” comments Francois van Wijk HP Business Unit Manager at DCC.
HP EliteDesk 705 desktop series features:
- Up to 64GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM memory and up to 1TB internal SATA SSHD storage; and
- Powerful software including HP’s Hotkey Support, Jumpstart, Recovery Manager, and Support Assistant.
HP EliteBook 705 notebooks include:
- Up to 32GB DDR4 2400 RAM memory and 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD for storage.
- Fingerprint and smart card reader; and
- 720P integrated webcam.
This article was published in partnership with HP DCC.